Monday, July 13, 2009

Fund Raiser for the Euclid Shelter

I was very happy to see all the people come out to the fund raiser at the Gentle Groomer yesterday with all the money going to the Euclid shelter.
Thank you so much for your generosity. My only regret is that I did not take my camera.

I handed out a lot of food samples both Flint River Ranch and Life's Abundance and NuVet Plus supplements. I talked with several folks about nutrition for their pets and was happy to explain the importance of feeding a great quality pet food, the benefits are enormous!

If you were at the event, would you please send me your thoughts about the fund raiser? and I would love a picture of the pet you brought.
Email to Spotts Grooming

Thanks again, without you, animals shelters would be in lacking in needs to care for the dogs and cats.

No comments: