Friday, July 15, 2016

Home based business in the pet industry

Hi, are you looking for a home based business in the pet industry?

You came to the right place!

Many years ago, I too was looking for something I could do from home that would not interfere with my other chores.  I began my search just like you are doing now.  I found a really interesting company that has all the products I would feed my our dogs, so I emailed the girl who's name I found on the contact page and I was very pleased that she emailed me back and asked when was a good time to call her.  Later we talked and she answered my questions and I felt I did find exactly what I was hoping for.
  
Well, its been like I said, many years later and I'm still loving the products and we added new ones that both my dogs love and benefit from.  I have two standard poodles and they are 10 years and 9 years old.  They have never been sick, I have never had problems with products, as We have NEVER been recalled!  To me, that is a big plus.  So now that you are hoping I get to the fun stuff, here is my website so you can go see for yourself and please let me know you were there by filling in your profile so I can get back to you.  www.pipschoice.com  btw, my website, named after my boy Pippin!

No comments: