Friday, July 10, 2015

Dog scratching -

I wanted to share this testimonial from a couple that was hoping for a cure to their dog's severe allergies and the screeching.  I love stories like this, there is Hope.
"I just wanted to thank you from the bottom of my heart for giving my beloved dog his life back.  He suffered for so long with severe allergies and we tried every medical treatment on the planet for highly allergic dogs.  Out of desperation, my husband did a lot of research on the internet and luckily stumbled upon your website.  We immediately ordered your product and as advertised, it did take about 3 months to really see the effects. 

My golden retriever, Max, was suffering so badly.  He had welts all over his body because he literally bit through his skin to get relief from feeling so "itchy".  In addition, he had lost over 30% of his hair.  His face looked like he had been in a prize fight due to the constant scratching and his fur was constantly oily to the touch.

I am so happy to tell you that he has never looked better.  His coat has never been healthier and he does not scratch any more.  Max went from being very listless to acting like a puppy again at 7 1/2 years of age.  You have made a world of difference in his and all of our lives by using NuVet Plus twice a day in his food.  We are so grateful to you and your wonderful product.  I have recommended it to other dog owners having similar problems with their pets."
Randi & Charles McGivney
New Jersey
 
Now, you may wonder how to get your dog on these wonderful products?  It's very easy and convenient, just use this link to go right to NuVet Labs website.


No comments: