Friday, May 2, 2014

Funny story about NuVet Plus

I had a funny thing happen the other day, while it's funny now, it was not so funny when it happened. I opened a new bottle of NuVet Plus (the supplements I give my dogs) and removed the cotton wad that is in the bottle and through it away in my office trash can. Seems harmless enough, doesn't it? Well, I went to work and returned about two hours later to find that the trash can had been rummaged through. There were bits of paper and such laying about the room. I started picking it up thinking to myself "my dogs don't do that" and then it came to me that I did not see the big wad of cotton anywhere. I looked around at the dogs, and Bosco was no longer in the same room. I went out to find him only to discover he was hiding on my bed by all the pillows. The look of guilt on his face was evident that he was the perpetrator of the crime. I learned two things later that day - 1) cotton poo does come out and 2) dogs must really love the taste of NuVet Plus to eat the cotton that smells like the tasty supplement.

Want to see what your dogs thinks about NuVet Plus? Click on the picture below and order at wholesale price. Given only to Groomers/Breeders at 50% off the resale price you would expect to pay at your vets office.

No comments: