Thursday, May 1, 2014

NuVet Plus Wins Reader's Choice award! I'm not surprised....

How cool is this? Not only do I give my own dogs this and recommend them to all my clients, NuVet Plus wins the DogFancy Readers' Choice Award. DogFancy, America's top dog magazine asked their readers along with DogChannel visitors what dog supplement you swear by to keep your dog healthy and NuVet Plus by NuVet Labs gets one of the top recognitions.


NuVet Plus named favorite pet supplement by readers of the world's most widely read dog magazine!! Dog Fancy is the world's most widely read dog magazine, with 1 million monthy readers including thousands of the nation's top breeders and groomers. Dog Fancy is also one of my favorite magazines.
See Why It's Number One! Use Order Code:42299 to save 50% off resale prices. This product is only sold to pet professionals and I am offering you my order code to get this remarkable product for your canine companions.

No comments: