Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Labradoodle Puppy Grooming



Look at me, I'm Charlie and I'm a girl.
Charlie is a 3 month old Labradoodle puppy, that means she is half Standard Poodle and half Labrador Retriever. This was her first official grooming and she did pretty good. Puppies are always apprehensive about having a clipper buzz the bottom of their feet, under their tummy and those awful nail clippers, their the worst. Her owner likes the fluffy look so this grooming was minimal compared to the couple hours it takes to do an all over hair cut. I used Isle Of Dogs Isle Hold on her head and then sprayed Isle Lift down to the roots to create extra height. I lightly scissored around the feet and trimmed around her eyes. Next time she will have more hair to trim yet keeping the fluffy puppy style.

No comments: