Friday, May 2, 2014

Order NuVet Plus Vitamins for Dogs * Cat Too

NuVet Plus canine health supplement is a precise combination of human-grade, natural vitamins, minerals, herbs, antioxidants, bioflavonoids, fatty acids and amino acids proven to combat the ravages of free radicals and to provide immune system support.
With all those good health benefiting ingredients in NuVet Plus, it's no wonder that countless pets are becoming healthier. Being a groomer, I have seen first hand that these really work. I give them to my own dogs.

I will send you one NuVet Plus wafer for your dog to try along with a helpful information sheet.
Just sent me an email at:
info@spottsgrooming.com
Please include your name, address, dog breed example: lab mix, poodle etc. and phone number.  Put NuVet in the subject line...
After you receive your sample and review the helpful information on NuVet Plus you can call toll-free 800-474-7044 to place your order - This is important - they will ask for an order code, as they do not sell to the general public. The code to use is: order code 42299 or order from their website www.nuvet.com/42299

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "Order NuVet Plus Vitamins for Dogs * Cat Too":

I have a three year old Persian cat that I adopted when she was about two. Shortly after getting her I started making frequent trips with her to the vet, because she had recurring bladder and kidney infections. Taking her back and forth to the vet was starting to get old and expensive.

Then she started to lose her hair and she lost a lot of weight. It began to worry me with all of this going on, I thought there could be something major wrong with her. I took her back to the vet and the vet ran several tests on her. All test results came back fine.

However, she could not go on like this. She would soon lose her strength because she wasn't eating. That's when I called NuVet and asked if they thought it would help. She said definitely give it a try. So I ordered it for her and thought what do I have to lose, I mean it's all natural so it can't hurt her.

She immediately started eating the day I put NuVet on her food. In about two and a half weeks I could not believe the difference in her hair and she had started to put a little weight back on. It has now been about two months since she started NuVet and she looks wonderful and hasn't had any bladder or kidney infections.

I WOULD definitely recommend NuVet to any one for their pet.

Anonymous said...

Cats for Sure love these!!! I breed Ragdoll cats & have been giving the supplement to both my mothers and their kittens. I have found that the kittens are much healthier and definitely more active. The Ragdoll takes up to 5 years to reach its full maturity and because its immune system is slow to mature I feel that this product is a definite plus to their diet. I can only hope that they continue to use it throughout the cat’s life.
Sincerely,
Kathy