Monday, April 27, 2009

Flint River Ranch Pet Food

My love for pets started at an early age. Having been around animals all my life, it only made sense that I would spend my adult years in the pet professional field. I became a pet groomer in 1992 and opened my own grooming business in 2002. I began studying dog diet and nutrition and after months of research I discovered Flint River Ranch foods and became a distributor in 2005. Pets are just like family members. Their welfare is important. However, they cannot take care of themselves. They depend on us for food, shelter, medical attention and affection. They give us so much love and in return it is our responsibility to give back to them. One important way is to feed them the best possible food and that I believe, is Flint River Ranch. My own dogs, two standard poodles, love it and I know yours will to. Try a bag, your pet will love you for it.

For New Customers: Your distibutor's FRR # is 120855. Please enter it in the referral field when setting up your new account.

No comments: