- Alfafa: Is a source of vitamin K, A, D, E and B. Chlorophyll and fats are also part of it. It is good for the GI tract and kidney.
- Amino Acids: Is good for growth of new muscles and cells. Prevents problems of the coat and inhibits premature aging.
- Beta- Carotene: Helps in strengthening of the immune system. Enhances proper eye functioning and maintains a healthy coat.
- Copper: Aids in healing in lieu of some injury by promoting the formation of tissues and new cells.
- Iron: Provides energy and fights against low blood count and loss of hair.
- Magnesium: Is very good for bone growth and a healthy heart, Promotes growth of teeth.
- Selenium: Is an antioxidant and fight against free radicals.
- Vitamin E: Is an anti-inflammatory agent and maintains the condition of foot pads.
Thursday, July 23, 2015
The most common ingredients of Nuvet Plus and its benefits are as follows
The most common ingredients of Nuvet Plus and its benefits are as follows;