Thursday, December 31, 2015

Happy New Year from Spotts Grooming & Holistic Pet Food



Happy New Year

I want to thank each and every one of you for your business and friendship from this last year.  As we move forward in the NewYear, I hope that Spotts Grooming and PipsChoice will remain your go to places for all your pet's needs.  

I starve to make your dogs and cats the prettiest, happiest and healthiest they can be.  As alway, I'm here to help you make the right choices in selecting the right style for easy home care or to give your dog the unique haircut you long for.  

Let me help you in putting together the dietary plan for your pets by helping you choose the right food, treats and supplements.  Let's save you some money by getting your products auto shipped at just the right time so you never run out.

Together, let us make 2016 and very great and healthy New Year!!!

No comments: