Saturday, December 30, 2017

Happy New Year from Spotts Grooming

As the year 2017 comes to a close, I want to thank everyone that has had their dogs groomed at Spotts Grooming.  It has been a year of new puppies, and sadly losing some elderly dogs too,

This past year my husband Jim retired from working in a factory of 40 years.  He is now helping out in the grooming parlor as the bather and fluff dryer.  I can't tell you how much I am enjoying him working with me.  Not only is he helping me out by doing this job, but he is really good at it. In fact, I think he is faster and better at getting the dogs cleaned and dried.  When a dog's hair is clean and fluffed dried, the hair cut is much nicer and even though I did all that before Jim started, I am really loving a well prepped dog on my table.

We are taking new clients
Call 440-254-3606

No comments: