Sunday, May 4, 2008

Actual Testomonials From NuVet Plus Customers

I have people ask me "does Nuvet Plus actually work?" I tell them It does and here's the proof. What you are about to read are Actual Testimonials from NuVet Plus customers. Their story's are real, their pets are real.

“My Pets are My Children”

To the manufacturers of NuVet Products:

I consider my pets to be my children. Therefore, I am the mother of three furry children, Bonnie (75 lbs. German Shepherd mix) who is 14 years old. Kittie, a beautiful Tabby who is 19 years old and Gatsby also a Tabby who is a 2 years old.

My family is very precious to me and I had been quite saddened by two facts of life. Bonnie was limping and very lethargic and Kittie slept most of the time. The vet informed me Kittie had incurable end stage renal failure. I was devastated.
A friend suggested I try a new supplement for both Bonnie and Kittie. A month ago, I started both on NuVet Plus and Hip & Joint Therapy for Bonnie. I cannot tell you how much my pets have changed.

Today Bonnie is running instead of walking. Her coat is shining like a mirror. A neighbor asked me what fountain of youth she had been drinking from. The other day she started to chase another dog. As for Miss Kittie, she is running around the house chasing Bonnie and is as perky as a kitten. Gatsby looked sad that he was not getting any “medicine" so I started him on the supplement. He has more vitality than he ever did and is a true lover purring all the time.

All I know is my family does not appear to be on the verge of dying. For as long as they have on this earth I know they will be really happy. Thank you so much for creating your great products.
Sincerely,
Dorothy F.
Chatsworth, CA


“Hero’s Son”

Dear NuVet,

Our foundation male, Hero, was the love of our life and the basis for our entire breeding program. He was tragically killed last year. Upon learning of his death, a buyer of one of his sons told us we could have Hero’s son, Echo, back as he was being transferred to Brazil.

He had kept him boarded at a friend’s for many months. He was in deplorable condition…malnourished and fly sores around his rectum and eyes/ears. I tried everything to put the weight on him and help with his sores to no avail. It was a battle I was determined to win in order to be able to hold on to a piece of his magnificent father, Hero.

As a breeder of Siberian Huskies, I was referred to NuVet. I simply cannot put into words what this product has done for my Echo. He is the dog he was meant to be, and a breathtaking legacy of his father.

Thank you, NuVet, for giving us back our Hero’s son! Every puppy that leaves our home leaves with a sample of NuVet and our wholehearted recommendation!
Robin Foley
Hero’s Huskies

“Mishka”

Dear NuVet,All I can say is that I am so thankful that I tried your product. I received a flyer with some pet information that I requested, and came across NuVet. I thought I would give it a try.I have an 8 month old German Shepherd-Rottweiler pup named Mishka. He is absolutely gorgeous and radiant and I know this can only be attributed to NuVet. Many of our neighbors have young dogs too but none of them are as alert, vibrant, and outwardly healthy like my dog. All our neighbors comment on how gorgeous his coat is and how alert and active he is.NuVet is a fantastic product. I am sold for life.Kakoli M.New York



“Walking and Jumping Again”

Hi- Just a note to let you know how pleased I am with your NuJoint Plus. Our Misty, a schnauzer is 14 years old and very arthritic. I was having to hold her back with a towel to walk. After 2 weeks of NuJoint Plus she was walking on her own. Now after 2 months she is jumping into my arms. I highly recommend this product for every older dog.
Roselyn W.
Danvers, MN

“Outstanding!”

Dear NuVet Labs,

I can’t tell you how wonderful I think these vitamins are. I received samples last year and, as usual, threw them up on the shelf thinking, “OK, I will try them one day.”

I had a dog shipped to me that had gotten razor burned at the tip of his sheath. It was very swollen and no matter what antibiotics I tried, nothing worked. A month later and several hundred dollars, I decided to try the NuVet vitamins (with the shark cartilage, I thought maybe this will help get the swelling down). I put him on it for a week and, waaalaaa, the swelling went down and I was able to treat with antibiotics so it would heal. It was better in about 10 days.

I had had some issues with mastitis in my females. I decided that I would put my girls on it as when they were bred to see if that would help with that issue. It has!!! Since they have been on NuVet vitamins, I have not had another mastitis issue to date. I have since started my pups on NuVet before they go to their new homes at around 6 weeks old. Since their mom has been on them since they were conceived, their coats and general appearance is outstanding. I recommend it to anyone with a pup, it helps with growth issues, and in older dogs it can help with any issues: skin, general all around health, etc.

I’m sold! This is the best vitamins I have ever tried in the 25+ years I have raised dogs. Thank you, thank you, thank you!
Nancy Smallwood
Small Hills Doodlesville

“Shiny Coats and Bright Eyes”

Dear NuVet,

I would like to send you a personal testimonial regarding my four cats, and how they have benefited from your product.

It has been about one year since my four Siamese cats have been “using” your product. In that time, I have DEFINITELY noticed a shinier coat, brighter eyes and extra energy. When their breeder first told me about NuVet, and recommended it. I was skeptical; however, the “proof has been in the pudding.” The “pudding” is healthier cats. Guests often state that they have such soft, shiny coats of hair, I always respond, “Thanks to NuVet.”
My cats get it every morning in their canned food, and they love it!!!
Thanks a lot for your product,
Robert J.

“Roxee and Wynter”

Dear NuVet,

I would like to start off mentioning that I have never written a letter to any company for any reason what so ever. But I am compelled to write to you.
In June of this year I was speaking with a co-member of our local Bichon Frise club. She was telling me about your supplements and how the NuJoint Plus has especially helped her large older dog. She was saying that he is a new dog after taking these supplements. He has more energy and greatly increased mobility, and that he was running around the yard like a puppy.

I have two small dogs, Bichon Frise, both only 3 years old. One of them (Roxee) has always had a rather poor coat and a little too lean (not a big eater). The other (Wynter) I had noticed was starting to limp upon rising, each time she emerged from her crate. She seemed to walk it off with a few strides, but a limp was defiantly there and troubling to me. On occasion she would even skip on three feet. This had been going on for about six weeks. I guess I was hoping it would go away on its own.

My friend gave me a sample of the supplements. This was important to me because if I can’t get my dogs to eat them, then obviously they are of no use. To my amazement they both ate them with no hesitation.

I placed my first order, which included NuJoint Plus for Wynter, and NuVet Plus K-9 for Roxee. After giving my girls their supplements for only ONE WEEK, the girl who limped, limped NO MORE!! I have not seen one single limp or skip since
that time!! NOT ONE!! In the mornings she fires out of her crate like a rocket!!
Roxee now eats much better, has put on weight and filled out beautifully. Her coat is now thick and lovely, and remarkably to me, she has not once refused to eat her supplements (and she is extremely picky).

It has been three months since we first started with NuVet and we have just received our second shipment of supplements. My girls will NEVER be without their NuVet!! I highly recommend your products to all my dog friends.
Thank you so much for making such a quality supplement available.
Sheri Kennedy

“Helps with Hot Spots”
Summer has arrived and my 12 year old Lab again has to suffer from “hot spots,” which I’m afraid will kill her this year. She also has arthritis in one hip. A groomer suggested NuVet Plus, which my dog, Samantha, has been on for two weeks now. I noticed an improvement in her skin condition within the first week. She’s a happier dog now. She’s back to following me around on my farm, while before she was lethargic and just worn out from scratching. She looks so good. In her eyes she tells me that she’s feeling much better. Thank you. Mary C. Holland

Dear NuVet Labs,

I have a 1 year old Chihuahua named Tidus. I purchased him from a pet store, which is a mistake that many people make. When I saw this little 1 lb sweetheart, I could not help myself. I was told he had kennel cough but he was ok. Then, 3 days after I brought him home, he could not breathe. I rushed him to the emergency clinic and was told his right lung was shut down with pneumonia. He was not given much of a chance to live. My vet and his staff worked miracles and after 4 months of intense treatment, he finally kicked the pneumonia.

Once he was better, I purchase another Chihuhua from a private breeder this time and was introduced to your product. I purchased it for the new puppy and inquired about putting my other Chi on it, but was concerned because of his sensitive stomach (caused by all of the medications). The breeder contacted your company and was informed it would be very helpful to give him the vitamin.Tidus is now the healthiest he has ever been. His hair has grown back and it is full, thick and shiny. He is very active and is running and playing all the time. He does not have any stomach problems anymore since being on the vitamin. Neither of my Chi's shed. They are both very healthy and active.So thanks to the breeder and your product, I believe that both of my Chi's will live a long, healthy, happy life.
Michelle Kesler

For first time customers only - Order now at New to NuVet and get a $5.00 discount on grooming. All out of area customers receive a $5.00 discount on any product from Pips Choice.
Send an email with your name, address, telephone number and breed of dog/cat so you will receive credit for your order.


No comments: