Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Dogs playing in the autumn woods




Autumn is my favorite time of the year. October has never been sweeter than the warm temperatures we have been blessed with. Walking in the woods with my two standard poodles and my part-time dog ShuShu has been so much fun. The dogs love to run through the leaves and jump over the trees that have fallen. In the top picture, the sun was shining down through the tree tops illuminating ShuShu as she was trying to get Bosco to chase her. The picture of Pippin is of him doing what he loves best, jumping.

Staying active is what leads to a long healthy life, not only for me but for the dogs I love. All three the these dogs take NuVet Plus to help safe guard them against all the harmful organisms that are in the woods like standing water, animal feces, algae, fungus and harmful animals, reptiles and insects.

No comments: