Wednesday, October 1, 2008

What dog supplement is the best?








The best reason for someone to give a product a try is that somebody recommended it to them.

In my grooming business I recommend products that I use and know.
My dogs take NuVet Plus. I like the way Nuvet makes them look and feel. They are healthy and have more energy than ever and that makes me very happy.

I would love for you to be a part of a "show and tell" segment I will be posting on. What I am looking for are people that have bought Nuvet Plus. I want to hear your stories, see some pictures of your pets and tell me and my other readers why you would recommend Nuvet to friends.

You can email your story and photo to: spottsdogcare
Be sure to type "show and tell" in the subject line.

If you are searching for the best dog supplement you have come to the right place. Simply go to www.nuvet.com/42299 to place your order. Remember to write to me with your story and come back here to read about how Nuvet has changed the lives the family pets.. It will be fun to see the pictures.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Susan! Thank you for commenting on my blog! I love your doggie site! And can't wait till I have a little extra time to sit down & read all of the wonderful information that you have! My boxer is 6 1/2yrs old now, and he's a tad overweight. So I definitely need to look into feeding him a healthier diet.
Yes I did see the movie Fireproof =) I highly recommend it! It has such a wonderful message, and I know that lots of people will be brought to Christ through this movie! By seeing the movie we will also be showing the Hollywood industry that MORE movies like this (ie: good morals, faith based) are what the public want! Blessings~