Monday, June 29, 2009

Customer says "Pet won't eat the food, What do I do?"

I have had some people tell me that their pet didn't eat the food. My question back is "Did you introduce the food slowly?
Is the reason you tried the food because you feel it would be more nutritious and healthy for your pet?"
If your answer is yes, well then you should definitely hold your ground and be patient, your pet will eat it. Dogs and cats will not starve themselves no matter what you think.
I talk to a lot of pet professionals including trainers and breeders who would tell you that you are in control of your pet and you need to make them eat what’s good for them. Think about how we teach our kids or other family members, pet's are no different. They will learn to love the food.
To learn more about Life's Abundance go to www.pipschoice.com

No comments: