Monday, March 18, 2013

Dog Supplement or Dog Food Sample

Your dog is important to you, and you want to keep them healthy.   Now you can try a sample of NuVet Plus a wonderful dog supplement that my dogs get daily.  These are so good and it shows in the way my dogs over all health is.  They have great skin and coats and are full of energy.  The dog food is Life's Abundance.  My dogs have been eating this great, natural, holistic food ever since they can to live with me.  They love the taste and I love the results. 
I am a rep for these two fantastic products and would love to send your pet a taste test sample of one or both.  All you need to do is write to me at: info@spottsgrooming.com mention you would like to receive a sample of food or supplement and give me your Name, Address, the type of dog, his or her age and name.  Please include a phone number in case I need to contact you.  Samples go out once a week on Saturdays
If you decide to order please send me a note and let me know.   You will be entered in a monthly drawing for a Fancy Dog Necklace (may not be the same as shown)

No comments: