Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Aromatherapy in the Grooming Room and Around my House

If you know me, than you know that I love natural products. I starting learning about them years ago from a very wonderful women named Kathleen Gips. Kathleen has been growing, studying and writing about herbs for over twenty five years. Her areas of herbal expertise includes aromatherapy, herbal skin care, essential oils, teas and tea service, along with culinary, horticultural and historical uses.
In my grooming business, I enjoy the natural effects that essential oils have on the senses. Did you know that lavender is Anti-bacterial and that it Relaxes muscles? It Calms the mind and Harmonizing the spirit? and works as a great Anti-depressant?
This month get FREE SHIPPING in September on orders over $25 on all these fabulous products. I highly suggest the Caldrea Natural Cleaning Products used in and around the grooming parlor.
Aromatherapy
Bath and Body
Caldrea Natural Cleaning Products
Essential Oils
Flora's Dictionary/Books
Gourmet Foods
Home Fragrance
Teas
To learn more and visit the Village Herb Shop on line to: www.villageherbshop.com

No comments: