Tuesday, September 9, 2008

A Happy, Healthy Doxy takes Nuvet Plus


Meet Cayman, a longhair miniature dachshund. This handsome young pup is very fortunate to be cared by a loving human mom. Cayman is starting out at a young age taking NuVet Plus supplements to insure that his growing body is getting just the right amount of vitamins, minerals, herbs and other nutrients that a growing puppy needs to live a long and healthy life.
Would you like to follow along with me to see how Cayman is growing and learning to become a therapy dog? Check out his blog -

Click on his picture. Cayman is now a graduate from a Petco Puppy Ed Class. He will be going on to earned his CGC just like Pippin did three years ago. All owners should be encouraged to put their dogs through the AKC's Canine Good Citizen® (CGC) Program. It was designed to reward dogs who have good manners at home and in the community. The Canine Good Citizen Program is a two-part program that stresses responsible pet ownership for owners and basic good manners for dogs. All dogs who pass the 10-step CGC test may receive a certificate from the American Kennel Club. Just look at this proud young man whom recently pass his puppy class, Way to go Cayman!







3 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for posting my wittleman! I couldn't be more pleased with the results I have had with NuVet Plus. I started Cayman on them the week I brought him home and give him his dosage daily. His coat is coming is great (although a longhair dachshund can take up to three years to get his full adult coat) and his eyes are bright and he is healthy as can be. I must correct you on your post- he is not yet CGC certified- we are still working on that. He must be a year old to test to get certified but you can still read about his journey to be the therapy dog I know he can be. I want him to bring as much joy to others as he has me. SO please give your dogs NuVet Plus and read about Cayman's journey!

Neabear said...

Cayman's loving human mom is my daughter-in-law so I had to come check out what you had to say about Cayman. I do think he is an adorable dog especially since he is my granddog. Are there such things as granddogs? We don't have any pets currently, but we used to have a Shelti my kids named Shanti. We had him for 13 years. Thanks for giving a glowing recommendation for Cayman.

spotts said...

Hi Shawna, thank you for pointing that out, I have corrected my statement about the CGC. Please let me know when Cayman passes that with flying colors. He is the cutest.