Friday, February 12, 2010

Hair Loss in Weimaraners

Here is a wonderful testimony about a Weimaraner and his hair loss.
Sherry writes:

"I too am using NuVet. If you remember, I sent a picture of my dog's ear losing hair. In 30 days his ear looked great and all the hair is back. Have attached a before and after picture."
Sherry
If your dog is suffering from hair loss you owe it to yourself to try NuVet Plus supplements. It's easy to give because dog's love the taste.
Order Now so you can start your dog on the supplement and see results in 60 days or less. It's guaranteed to work or your money back.
Start by calling 800-474-7044, give them order code 42299 and ask about how you can save 15% on each and every order. After you place your order by calling or going to their website NuVet.com send me an email and tell me about it. I would love to feature your story and pet's picture on my site.
As a certified pet groomer working in the industry for over 17 years, I have seen all kinds of hair and skin issues. If everyone would give NuVet a try I believe I would see far less animals in poor health.
Tell the friendly people at NuVet that you heard about their live changing supplement from Susan at Spotts Grooming.
To your dog's health!

No comments: