Sunday, February 14, 2010

NuVet Testimonial on Shedding

This is a true story about how well NuVet Plus has help with that dreaded shedding problem. Anyone with a dog that sheds knows what a pain it is to keep your house clean. Hair here, hair there, hair everywhere (should be a song, perhaps I will write one, actually No I won't because if you try NuVet Plus you won't need to sing the hair song. Here's Brenda's story:

Testimonial - Shedding

Name: Brenda S
Breed: Greyhound

We recently rescued a Greyhound (Jenny). When we received
her she was shedding - ALOT!!! My vaccum cleaner was beginning to moan every time I took it out of the closet. I didn't know what to do about all the hair in the house. Even the vet was unable to help. I was searching the net for an answer and happened upon your website. I began reading the testimonials and thought maybe I should try your product - what could it hurt? Jenny has been using the product for about 30 days now as well as our Jack Russell (whose known for their year round shedding) I can't believe it! There is very little hair coming off either one of them! My vaccum cleaner and I are very happy! Thank you so much for your product. It's well worth the money.
Permission To Publish: YES

OK, by now you are wondering how you can get Nuvet Plus for you little shedder - start by calling 800-474-7044 the customer service girls will ask you how you heard about NuVet, tell them Susan from Spotts Grooming gave you an order code 42299. Also ask about how you can save 15% on each and every order. It's that simple! Oh, and if for some odd reason you don't see an improvement in 60 days call them and get your money back - guaranteed! but, I am a sure you will love the way NuVet makes your pet feel so please send me a note and picture and you can be featured on my blog. Send your info to info@spottsgrooming.com

No comments: