Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Here’s what one of our satisfied customers had to say about Life's Abundance for her Black Lab

This is a testimonial from a very happy customer.

Dear Dr. Jane Bicks and company,
I just wanted to tell you of the transformation of my dog.
We have a now-4 year old Black lab mix…He would … walk a couple of steps and scratch then walk some more and then scratch again. And also you could always tell right where he had been laying as there was always always a MOUND of hair he would leave behind!! His food was the "run of the mill" dog food. Nothing out of the ordinary and his body knew it!!! Too bad for him his owner didn't :(We decided to switch after being convinced by my brother who had recently adopted a boxer and wanted the best food for his puppy. I THOUGHT dogfood was dogfood…
So, we decided to order a med size bag and see how it went. He definitely liked the food and even in the transition there wasn't any diarrhea or any potty problems. After about a week, you could see a difference in his coat. What was once dull and lack luster, had a sheen and a softness that just made you want to pet!! Then the pads of his feet began to change...softer, almost as if someone had put lotion on them! The shedding stopped! So did the itching!! … and this was when I KNEW We had found our dogfood!!!
Thank you all for all of your hard work and efforts to make a dogfood that is healthy for peoples' animals. I joke that my dogs probably eat better than I do!! Maybe you could get into health foods for people too!
It was wonderful not to have to worry about the dogfood scare! When people would ask me, I knew that I had nothing to worry about because I have the absolute best dog food in the world!
Thank you for saving me a lot of vet visits and saving me $ ... which was the next step. Without Life's Abdundance, My dog and my life would be much different!!! But I'm not sure happier!!
Cindy S., Aurora IL

www.pipschoice.com

No comments: