Saturday, August 8, 2009

PetiPaaws Pet Supplements

I was intrigued by their Free Trail Offer and thought I would check it out. I first look that the ingredients - not to impressed.
Next I tried to find the cost - had to really dig for this but I finally found it. http://www.petipaaws.com/ Look at the Terms & Conditions at the bottom of the page (in very small print) article 5 under Orders/Billings

"The 1-month supply for the low price of eighty-nine dollars and ninety-seven cents, plus four dollars and ninety-five cents for Shipping and Handling. The Bi-monthly supply for the low price of one-hundred thirty-nine dollars and ninety-seven cents, plus four dollars and ninety-five cents for Shipping and Handling a savings of forty percent. The Quarterly supply for the low price of one-hundred eighty-nine dollars and ninety-seven cents, plus four dollars and ninety-five cents for Shipping and Handling a savings of sixty percent."

I can't see this being a very good thing.
I'll stick to NuVet Plus - no hidden agenda there, Just plain good stuff at a very reasonable price.

3 comments:

PetiPaaws said...

Yes, PetiPaaws clearly states that you are agreeing to a free trial of their product. If you do not cancel in the first seven days, you will be automatically charged. Some people say this is a rip-off. I agree, but people still buy it....

spotts said...

It's more than a rip-off, it's deceiving. This is the price they are charging peoples credit cards -$89.97 (monthly charge) or $139.97 (Bimonthly charge). Got to love the name too - their name is so close to the Peti Paws nail trimmer. The serving size is two and the ingredient list contains very little.

Anonymous said...

AANNND... you have 10 days from original order date... now that seems all find & dandy but lets face it, how long will it take them to process your order & actually send it to you? How long will it take the post office to get it to you? I'm definately warning ALL of my friends & family!