Monday, August 24, 2009

Wonky Bonkers Dog Toy - Enter to Win


August 26 is National Dog Day and what better way to celebrate than to spend some extra time playing with your pup. If your pooch is ready to play all day, Wonky Bonkers is the toy for you! These totally tough, yet fantastically floppy cats are made of heavy-duty canvas with a ball inside the head and body for wonky bonker fun!
You can Win the Wonky Bonker by leaving me a comment telling me why your dog should win. The winner will be picked at random and will be identified in the comments. Contest closes on September 3TH

Please check back on September 7TH to see if your the winner. I will need your email address at that time to obtain your mailing address. You will need to email me at the address for a Free Nuvet sample. For contest: Please Put "I'm the Winner" in the subject line.

Just tell me your story and your dog could win.

No comments: