Bad breath in pets is just one sign of dental disease that can lead to other health problems and even death. Most dogs and cats develop dental disease by 3 years of age. I believe that they are ruining their teeth by the foods that they are eating. Did you know that most pet foods contain sugar? it's true. So the faster the disease is treated, the easier it is to manage.
Here are some warning signs to watch for on your pets.
• Bad breath
• Sensitivity around the mouth
• Loss of appetite
• Yellow or brown deposits on the teeth
• Bleeding, inflamed, or receding gums
• Loose or missing teeth
• Pawing at the mouth or face
• Difficulty chewing
Ways to keep your pet's teeth healthy
• Make appointment to see your vet for regular check-ups
• Brush your pet's teeth at least a few times a week
• Choose a pet food such as Life's Abundance
• Use plaque-reducing treats and toys