Monday, February 21, 2011

Pet Food The Perfect Job Opportunity

The Perfect Job Opportunity

Once upon a time, an ambitious woman entered a successful store, which had a reputation for fine, quality merchandise. She walked right up to the owner and said, "Sir, I am very impressed with your establishment. I'd like to come on board and build a career here. I can promise you I'll work hard, and I'll do a great job. In return all I ask for is the following:"

"First, I'd like 20% profit on everything I sell."

"Then, if I bring in and help train five new people, I think I deserve a 10% bonus on everything they sell AND a 3% profit sharing increase on my own sales too!"

"Now, when I do well, I expect lots of praise and recognition - not to mention special awards and gifts-oh yes, and dream vacations to exotic locations!"

"I'd also like to meet new friends, feel great about what I'm doing, and help others to strengthen their families."

"By the way, I'm not into the 9-5 scene. So I'll want to set my own schedule and work when it suits me best."

"And of course, my family ALWAYS comes first."

"Ok, I think that's about it. So, when can I start?"

After the store owner recovered from shock, he roared with laughter. "Lady, you can't be serious! You're living in a dream world! You'll never find an opportunity like that… ANYWHERE!"

He was wrong!!! It's called Life's Abundance!

If this is the sort of opportunity you are looking for, simply get in touch with me at susanpotts@pipschoice.com or fill out my easy contact form at www.pipschoice.com and I will call you.
The week of February 26TH - March 5TH I will be on that dream vacation to exotic locations.

No comments: