Sunday, April 10, 2011

Clay Mask * Spa formula

I just had to include this on my site. Yes I know, it's not for dogs but.... This stuff is great for your skin. As a groomer, working in the environment as I do, my skin needs help. This pulls out all in impurities that settle on my skin. In a grooming shop there is a lot of dog hair and I don't want it in my skin. When applied to the skin’s surface, this soothing clay firms and exfoliates, resulting in a revitalized and more youthful-looking complexion. It also has the unique ability to draw out toxins and impurities that are embedded deep within the skin’s pores. Life’s Abundance Revitalizing Clay Mask can be used on the face and neck to soften, tone and detoxify the skin and with our convenient, single-use foil pouches, application is effortless! By making Revitalizing Clay Mask a part of your regular pampering sessions, you will keep your skin looking its very best—the more frequently you use it, the more dramatic the results! You only need 15 minutes, twice a week to achieve healthier, vibrant-looking skin. Isn’t it time that you felt fabulous again? Give it a try - Click here to go directly to my ordering page.

No comments: