Saturday, June 28, 2008

Life's Abundance has a New Bag

I want to tell anyone that is new to Life's Abundance or thinking of becoming a new customer to Life's Abundance about the recent bag change style. You may wonder, why change a bag? Well, there are some good reasons and I'm hear to tell you about them. First, it opens differently than the old one. My order came a week or so ago and when I went to open it, I like the self-confident person that I am, grabbed my scissors and cut the top off. After taking out the boy's dinner, I tried to zip close the bag only to find that I opened it the wrong way. In the front of the bag it has instructions. It clearly states "Remove perforated strip to reveal Press & Close seal" This keeps the food fresh.Another nice change is the side panel, it displays a picture of Dr. Jane Bicks, DVM. She quotes "Every batch of every product is guaranteed to meet my rigorous standards for quality ingredients, outstanding nutrition and great taste. If it's in your hands right now, it's simply the best that it can be."

Dr. Jane is one of the nation's premier holistic veterinarians and the Life's Abundance formulator. She is the guiding force behind HealthyPetNet's products.

On the back of the bag you will find a great picture of a happy puppy. There is a short description of how and what this wholesome food is all about. The bag lists all of it's Ingredients, including the Calorie Content and the Guaranteed Analysis. Then there is the Best Fed by Date which is stamped inside a box. Below that is a great Feeding Guide that gives you the feeding instructions for puppies, one for feeding adults and one for feeding pregnant or nursing dogs. Wow, that's impressive!

The other side panel tells us about the Dr.Jane's HealthyPetNet Foundation. It is a non-profit organization dedicated to the promotion, establishment, maintenance and management of animal rescue groups committed to rescuing homeless animals all over America. Your purchase of this food supports the important work of this extraordinary foundation. In fact, a portion of every dollar you spend at HealthPetNet goes to help these abused and neglected animals.
These are just some the reasons I love and Trust Life's Abundance for my dogs. My business name is Pips Choice, truly the food Pippin prefers.

No comments: