Monday, April 5, 2010

Great Deals on Pet Fitness and Agility Products From PetEdge

Right now PetEdge is having a huge sale on pet fitness and agility products for your dogs. As much fun as this is, the most important thing you can add to your fun is NuJoint Plus supplements. I don't believe any agility dog should be running a course without the protection NuJoint gives to support bone and joint health. My own dog Pippin starting agility at the age of two. He was not giving this supplement at first and the result was not good. He would get up from a nap and limp, I was devastated. How could I let this happen? I starting him on NuJoint and within weeks he on longer had stiffness and was jumping like never before!
So if you are reading this and wondering if you should be adding this to your dog's diet the answer is YES! Don't risk the the chance of your dog getting fractures, dislocations or just plain stiffness like Pippin had.
Use my order code 42299 to buy yours today. www.nuvet.com/42299 or by calling 1-800-474-7044 and tell the sales agent that you were referred by Susan, Spotts Grooming.

No comments: