Wednesday, July 30, 2008

The Best Cat Food for Your Cat
















A picture of yet another satisfied customer. Liz wrote to tell me.... "Here's picture of my cat Thomas. He just loves the pet food you recommended. He's more playful and alert. Each morning, as soon as I get up, he's meowwing at me and leading me to the cabinet where I keep his food. If I stop following him, he turns around and meows in a tone that means business."
What food is making Thomas a demanding feline you may ask? Well, It's Instinctive Choice of cource.
Instinctive Choice is formulated to provide your cat with a meal that is similar in nutrition and moisture to how a feline would feed in the wild.
Instinctive Choice is a protein rich food, which contains organic chicken, turkey, chicken liver and shrimp.
Click here for more information on Instinctive Choice.

No comments: