It is very common for large dogs to develop arthritis, but even small dogs can also develop arthritis in their bones and joints. There is no instant cure for arthritis, but there is a supplement available! It's called NuJoint Plus. I give them to my own dogs and recommend them to all my customers. Given daily will strengthen bones and joints which makes them more comfortable and improve their lives.
Dogs can suffer from many different types of arthritis and finding out exactly which type your dog has can be very time consuming, not to mention Expensive.
There is a list of some the different types of arthritis that can be helped with NuJoint Plus
- Degenerative Joint Disease or Osteoarthritis is a chronic, slowly progressing condition that is caused by the breakdown and destruction of your pet's cartilage. The bony structures begin to rub against one another causing pain and discomfort, just like in people.
- Hip Dysplasia is characterized by a malformed "ball and joint" socket in your pet. Chronic inflammation occurs; calcium deposits build-up; the muscles become painful; and tissue surrounding the area begin to break down.
- Kneecap (dislocation) is usually caused by poorly formed leg bones that allows the kneecap to move or "pop" out of its normal position. This is sometimes an inherited condition or results from poor breeding.
- Degenerative Joint Disease involves some kind of a breakdown or destruction in portions of the joint, usually cartilage.
- Hypertrophic arthritis is excessive bone growth with or without "spurs" on the joints. If this condition is present, the pet is typically experiencing a tremendous amount of pain.
- Knee (stifle) arthritis involves torn ligaments which cause instability in the joint. Dislocation of the knee joint leads to inflammation is common problem from stress and strain.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis in pets is similar to rheumatoid arthritis in humans. This type of arthritis results when the body attacks itself or an infectious agent and becomes confused and attacks one or more joints in your pet's body. The cause of this type of arthritis is generally unknown.
- Shoulder Degeneration in dogs is a disease that has many causes. Infection or injury to this joint can be contributing factors for the wearing down of the shoulder. This type of arthritis will most often affect the gait of the animal resulting in slow movement.
No matter what type of arthritis your dog may be suffering from NuJoint Plus can help.
So what exactly is NuJoint Plus? NuJoint Plus™ is a natural anti-inflammatory hip and joint therapy, formulated with the finest pharmaceutical, human grade ingredients.Major considerations in formulating NuJoint Plus™ were the pharmaceutical grade quality of ingredients and their healing values, as well as the bio digestibility and utilization into the cellular framework. NuJoint Plus™ has been formulated by leading Veterinarians and Scientist to contain precise percentages of Glucosamine, Chondroitin, Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) and Vitamin C which will help to quickly and effectively reverse and heal the devastating effects of osteoarthritis.
NuVet Labs™ has designed a cutting edge formula that we believe will help increase your pets longevity and quality of life. Our scientists performed extensive research and experiments with the ingredients in NuJoint Plus™, finding the most powerful synergistic defense against the harm caused by osteoarthritis.
Click on NuVet Labs to go right to their website.